Friday, October 9, 2009

FOR SALE

So, when ordering my console table we ran into a bit of a snafu. The first table delivered was a bit damaged - the shelf was chipped. I didn't realize this until I fully unpacked the table. The company was great and shipped out a new table right away, however much to my surprise they allowed me to keep the damaged table - apparently it's too much of a hassle to ship it back to them. So I now have a damaged table that I'm looking to sell. The shelf is unusable due to where the chipping occurred, however the table looks great without the shelf. The only noticeable difference is there are small holes where the shelf would have been installed. We paid $350 for the table, so I figure $150 is a fair price for it being damaged. If anyone is interested let me know. It's a great table and it would look beautiful in someone's home!

You can see images of the non damaged console table here.

No comments:

Post a Comment