Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hurrah for a fully accessorized Console Table


I've finally finished accessorizing my Console table thanks to some very fun birthday gift certificates and cash - Thanks Jessy, Lorie, Grandmas and Grandpas.

Don't worry because the mirror height became quite the debacle in our house. My husband is 6' 5" and unfortunately this means that we have to hang all the mirrors in our house way higher than I would like. So even though the mirror is still a good 2 inches too high for the height of the table - I compromised (that's what marriage is all about, right? :) I guess it's important that Andrew can see the top of his hair in the mirror.

I also think the two little vases are a bit small for the table. I'm now on the lookout for something better, however I already had these two pieces, so... I also love the painting featured on the table. I purchased this piece over the summer at the Old Town Art Fair. The fair featured some incredible artists, and I was overall really impressed with the quality of work available - not your typically cheesy arts and crafts fair.


I am however OBSESSED with my coral lamp. It's so kitschy and different. Perhaps the coral trend will be over in a year, but I think I will love my lamp forever!

I'll also be posting mine and Andrew's most recent home improvement project this week so keep a look out! I recently added a subscribe tool to my blog - I would suggest adding it to your Firebox Live Bookmarks. You can select the Atom option from the "Subscribe To" tool. It will take you to a new page which will give you the option "Subscribe to this feed using". Select Live Bookmarks and then select your Bookmarks Toolbar. A link to the blog will appear in the toolbar just underneath your search box. You can simply roll your mouse over the button to see if there is a new post. How easy! Please note, you can only use this tool if you use Mozilla Firefox as your web browser.


No comments:

Post a Comment