Monday, July 20, 2009

Bathroom Renovations!

I have wonderful news - Andrew and I have decided to tackle our bathroom renovation. I am ecstatic that the renovations I've been plotting and planning ever since we moved in are now going to become a reality!

There is one small inconvenience...the bathroom we will be renovating is the only bathroom we've got. I have no idea how we will shower and manage without a working toilet while the reno is in progress. Perhaps my neighbs Chase and Jessy will allow me to occasionally borrow their bathrooms. haha!

I'm in the process of selecting our finishes (limestone, travertine, or porcelain?), and obtaining quotes from plumbers, tile layers, and general contractors. I'll certainly keep everyone posted of the progress!

Here is a picture of our bathroom as it looks now.Here are some pictures that are currently inspiring me:

No comments:

Post a Comment