Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Console Table

I am on the hunt for the perfect console table for our front hallway. I would really love something with storage (drawers, cabinets, etc), because our front hall closet is not large enough to hold our gloves, mittens, and scarves. I have discovered a few options, but I can't decide between them.

Norwich Console Table:
I'm pretty certain this table is a cheaper imitation of the Pottery Barn Rhys Console - do we think that it's worth it to spend the extra and get "Pottery Barn" quality?




Angela Console Table:Plaxon Console Table:


Although this table doesn't have the storage I was looking for - it looks like something straight from Baker or Barbara Barry - which makes me loooove it! And at just over $300 - it's the least expensive of all the tables I like.

Freesen Console Table:

The thing I don't like about this table is that the drawers - although they appear to be 4 drawers - they are actually just 2 meant to look like 4. I think that's a bit tacky, but maybe it won't appear cheap in person. Every reviewer says that it looks more expensive than it is...

Weigh in with your favorites please!

1 comment:

  1. I am very much impressed by your blog, you can find more console tables that suites your budget.

    ReplyDelete