Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Antlers and Horns - gross? or awesome?

(photo Metropolitan Home)


(photo Country Living)


So lately I've been seeing antlers and horns everywhere! Sometimes I think it can be a little much - I definitely will not be putting a antler chandelier in my house anytime soon. But I've noticed that two antlers or two small horns placed on a side table or coffee table looks bohemian and eclectic. I'm not going to pay the $200 plus that some design stores charge, so I found a website that sells authentic buffalo horns and white tailed deer antlers - its called Hide and Fur.

By purchasing my antlers here it would only cost me about $12 - and they would be authentic! Do you think they will smell? That's a major concern for me...

What do you think? Is this totally gross? Or kinda chic?

No comments:

Post a Comment